Vacant Position: Presale Executive (Data Centre Solutions)
Our client is in the ICT industry with upfront provision of cyber security solutions, cloud solutions, data recovery and disaster management solutions.
They are seeking to recruit a highly motivated Presale executive to offer Data Centre Solutions to their clientele portfolio.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide technical consultation and solutions mainly on Data Centre projects to customers
- maintaining an optimally controlled environment for servers and troubleshooting network and server problems.
- interest in and strong understanding of technology is pivotal.
- Prepare technical documents in response to requests for information (RFI), requests for proposals (RFP), etc.
- Assist with monitoring the day-to-day performance of servers.
- Provide technical supports on Data centre, hardware systems and software systems.
- Work with enterprise and commercial sales teams to ensure the best Data centre solutions are used in production environments and become the first choice for our most strategic customers.
- Engage with sales teams and partner with customers to understand their needs, define requirements and demo the technical aspects of the platform
- Collaborate with the content team to produce multi-format content utilizing various teaching methods; written, exercises, questions, and gamification
- Diploma or Degree holders in Computer or Information Engineering, computer science or related subjects.
- KCSE Minimum entry requirements B- and above
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience as a Data Centre Technician, or similar.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in Consultancy
- Certifications – CCNA Data Center, CCNP Data Center, JNCIP-DC (Juniper Networks), VCE-CIAE (Dell) or VCP6-DCV (VMware)
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23rd December 2020 indicating your current gross salary and benefits.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for jobs placement