Vacant Position: Presale Executive (Disaster Recovery Solutions)
Our client is in the ICT industry with upfront provision of cyber security solutions, cloud solutions, data recovery and disaster management solutions.
They are seeking to recruit a highly motivated Presale executive to offer Disaster Recovery Solutions to their clientele portfolio.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with Business Continuity management to ensure that the disaster recovery (crisis management) and business continuity plans drive disaster recovery (DR) strategy and procedures.
- Prepare technical documents in response to requests for information (RFI), requests for proposals (RFP), etc.
- Provide ongoing feedback for risk management, mitigation, and prevention.
- Work with the IT technical staff to ensure that disaster recovery solutions are adequate, in place, maintained, and tested as part of the regular operational life cycle.
- Engage with sales teams and partner with customers to understand their needs, define requirements and demo the technical aspects of the platform
- Collaborate with the content team to produce multi-format content utilizing various teaching methods; written, exercises, questions, and gamification.
- Diploma or Degree holders in Computer or Information Engineering, computer science or related subjects.
- KCSE Minimum entry requirements B- and above
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in business continuity, or related fields.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in Consultancy
- Certifications – CBCM, CBCI and CBCP
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com by 23rd December 2020 indicating your current gross salary and benefits.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for jobs placement