POSITION: Brand Manager – Retail
Reporting to: Senior Manager – Brand Marketing & New Concepts
JOB SUMMARY: Our client, MAJID AL FUTTAIM CARREFOUR, is the largest franchisee of French giant retail group CARREFOUR, 2nd retailer across the world.
The Middle East based group is currently operating more than 140 Hypermarkets and Supermarkets in 15 countries, with more than 25 000 employees from 70 nationalities.
They are seeking to recruit a Brand Manager – Retail.
JOB PURPOSE: The Brand Manager is responsible for supporting the Senior Marketing Manager in campaign development & execution across markets, ensuring proper implementation of marketing communication campaigns across markets, & gathering learnings to optimize future campaign planning & execution.
The role holder will also be responsible for implementation of our private label communication support plan across our key defined markets, ensuring providing proper support to the markets.
He/she will work on optimizing the media strategy & media mix of the Brand through coordinating with the different markets and external media agencies.
- Support Head of Brand Marketing in building Carrefour’s mother brand and Carrefour’s private labels across markets
- Support in campaign development through qualifying & briefing agencies across the region
- Lead on execution of campaigns across different touchpoints
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs
- Lead on supporting the markets in transferring knowledge gathered from post campaigns & 3rd parties.
- Ensure consistency between brand content & tone of voice across channels (synchronize offline & Online campaign execution between parties)
- Lead on the execution of our private label communication campaign across priority markets.
- Work closely with Insights team to measure and act upon Customer Insights and all developed elements
Media Plan and implementation
- Work with the Media agency to define and implement optimum media plan for all countries that MAF Retail operates in.
- Collaborate with the existing marketing teams in the countries to set the guidelines for creating media campaign plans through proper media planning tools
- Coordinate with the Commercial teams to ensure flexibility in planning to maximize commercial revenues and income from advertising sales from media portals
- Define best practices of Online media planning and share across markets
- Communicate the latest trends, updates and best practices in media planning to the team and countries
Human Capital Responsibilities
- Assist with the implementation of the performance management process by setting objectives, monitoring performance, and provide constructive feedback and provide inputs to senior management
- Provide mentorship for the purpose of developing a continuous talent pipeline for key roles
- Provide inputs on training needs and coordinate with the HC department to ensure facilitation of training requirements
- Develop and implement on the job-training for the team
- Provide inputs for the development of annual manpower plan
- Ensure the implementation of MAF Retail’s corporate policies and relevant procedures
- Ensure alignment of procedures in accordance with the Delegation of Authority (DOA)
- Assist in monitoring allocated budget to ensure compliance and highlight possible issues
- Provide inputs on the preparation of budget when necessary
- Provide inputs on cost reduction measures
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field
- 8+ years in Marketing experience in FMCG or Multinational companies, including mastering Brand Concept, Copy & Content production
- 2+ years of Retail experience is an advantage
- Ability to build agencies and team relationships
- English (Full professional proficiency – Required)
- Arabic (Professional efficiency – Advantage)
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com by 13th December 2020
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for jobs placement