Our client runs retail stores all over Nairobi and its environ.
They are seeking to recruit a number of young and vibrant shop attendants who will be tasked with assisting customers while shopping and increasing satisfaction levels.
Key Result Area
- Assist customers in locating the products and merchandize their needs.
- Assist customers in packing and cart wheeling of their merchandize up to the exit point or to the car park.
- Answering queries from customers.
- Reporting discrepancies and problems to the supervisor.
- Continuously monitor market activity, through regular competitor shop visits in the area.
- Gathering market intelligence from a wide variety of sources and store visits
- Agree and deliver promotional and marketing plans, optimizing sales and profit
- Attaching price tags to merchandise on the shop floor.
- Development of new stock/product packages
- Participate in stock taking
- Encourage an environment of open communication within the team and the building of effective cross functional relationships.
- Managing transactions with customers using cash registers/POS
- Collecting payments whether in cash or credit when need be.
- Certificate or diploma in any business related course
- At least 2 years’ experience in sales.
- Previously held shop attendant positions in a service store is an added advantage.
- Good communication and ‘people skills’
- Confidence, motivation and determination
- The ability to work well on your own and also as part of a team
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Good business sense and a professional manner
- Must provide a certificate of good conduct
- Critical path management
How to Apply
Qualified and Interested applicants should send their detailed CV, indicating their current and expected salaries to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 5.pm 7th December, 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
“Our client embraces equal opportunity for all”