Vacant Position: Manager, Sales & Development – Projects
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Our Client, one of the leading and foremost-preferred solution providers of premium and innovative quality building material products in East Africa is urgently seeking to hire versatile, enthusiastic and talented Manager, Sales & Development – Projects.
The successful candidate will be responsible for sales and marketing of Company products to ensure incremented growth in sales and profitability by performing the following duties;
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the delivery of the overall agreed sales value in projects sales, among the applicators, contractors, engineers and architects.
- Will be leading a high-performance team, responsible for exponential sales growth, by driving specialized waterproofing solutions.
- Responsible for the overall sales closure and collection from the direct project dealers.
- Will be responsible to specify, approve and execution of both commercial & residential projects.
- Will be responsible to conduct seminars/webinars and other engagements with the influence community.
- Responsible for business generation from the attendees of various demand generation meets.
- Attending and organizing various training programs on construction chemicals.
- Planning, monitoring, and reviewing the performance of each of the team members.
- Custodian of various compliances, e.g. adherence to journey plans, timely review meetings, documentation & reporting of the same, etc.
- Motivation and retention of the team under.
Key Competencies & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering plus a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration any other related field from a recognized institution will be an added advantage.
- Must have at least 6 to 8 years in construction chemical/paint/glass/white cement/power tools industry.
- Ability to be self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Solid work ethic, Organizational skills and the ability to be proactive and take initiative
If you are up to the challenge, kindly send CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before close of business on or before 23nd December 2020.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and expected salary on the subject line.