Our client is looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help them meet their customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping the company competitive and innovative.
He/ She will be responsible for maximizing the sales team potential, crafting sales plans, and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
Duties and responsibilities
- Consistently provide knowledgeable, honest, and excellent sales and customer service at all times to our customers.
- Ensuring each customer receives outstanding service by establishing a friendly environment through pleasant greetings and addressing furniture related concerns.
- Assist in presenting customers a variety of products and explain the features and benefits of each, to help the customer make an informed decision about a purchase on furniture.
- Recommend furniture and products based on customer needs and desires, answer questions regarding products.
- Maintain a knowledge of sales, promotions, store policies, and practices.
- Identify and develop strategies to improve sales, attract customers and support new and existing customers.
- Operate computers to itemize and total customer purchases and coordinate delivery.
- Completely manage transactions from initial purchase to delivery.
- Additional Duties as requested or needed by owner.
QUALIFICATIONS & QUALITIES
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales or related field.
- Experienced in Furniture Joinery Fitting Category at least for 5 years.
- Experienced in Construction sector and aware of the recent developments in Kenya.
- Should be comfortable to visit Construction sites with no problem.
- Experienced in working with reporting scheme.
- Disciplined, self-motivated and presentable.
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11th December 2020.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for jobs placement