Position: Manager, Sales & Marketing – Retail
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Our Client, one of the leading and foremost-preferred solution providers of premium and innovative quality building material products in East Africa is urgently seeking to hire versatile, enthusiastic and talented Manager, Sales & Marketing – Retail.
The successful candidate will be responsible for sales and marketing of Company products to ensure incremented growth in sales and profitability by performing the following duties;
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible to drive sales and custodian of the overall agreed sales value delivery, among the pre-allocated network/geography.
- Optimization of selling tools, e.g. schemes, POP/POS, branding, etc.
- Planning of demand generation activities to stay ahead of competition.
- Execution of planned demand generation activities, through team, in the pre-allocated network/geography.
- Optimization of DG tools such as promoter (if any), product literature, samples, etc.
- Custodian of business generation from the attendees of various demand generation meets, i.e. meet effectiveness.
- Attending and organizing various training programs on construction chemicals.
- Accompanying dealers/team to the sizeable construction sites, in order to convert them for construction chemicals.
- Planning, monitoring, and reviewing the performance of each of the team members.
- Custodian of various compliances, e.g. adherence to journey plans, timely review meetings, documentation & reporting of the same, etc.
- Motivation and retention of the team under.
Key Competencies & Qualifications:
- Post Graduate in Business Administration/Science or any other related field from a recognized institution.
- Must have at least 4 to 5 years in construction chemical/paint/glass/white cement/power tools
- Ability to be self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Solid work ethic, Organizational skills and the ability to be proactive and take initiative
If you are up to the challenge, kindly send CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before close of business on or before 22nd December 2020.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and expected salary on the subject line.