Sales Representative at Sokowatch
Your job is to provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
You will support customer growth by fostering the company values and purpose while providing exemplary customer experience that leads to revenue growth.
- Manage dukas by supporting them throughout the sales process from order placement to delivery.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive customer relationships to ensure customer retention.
- Increase client adoption and the Average Revenue Per User.
- Upsell Sokowatch digital and financial services and push digital payments.
- Use data to analyze the market and inform on product priorities and pricing.
- Supply the management team with reports and data on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and potential for new products and services.
- Act as a strategic advisor to the customers, anticipate customer needs and negotiate for discounts for the customers.
- Ensure general customer satisfaction in order to promote customer retention.
Key skills & Competencies
- 2-3 years of experience in retail sales
- Bachelor in Sales and Marketing or Diploma in a related field
- Ability to build relationships
- Must have proven track record in FMCG sales
- Excellent negotiation skills
Send your CV to email@example.com and clearly indicate ‘Sales Representative’ on the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.