Our client, a Security Company with branches in Kiambu and Nairobi, and offering a broad range of security services, wishes to recruit an experienced and competent Human Resources Officer.
This position will be based at Kiambu Town.
- Develop, implement, and continuously monitor HR strategies.
- Continually review the HR policies to reflect business needs.
- Regularly implement Human resources practices necessary for a highly motivated and happy workforce,
- Provide guidance and coordinate recruitment, transfer, discipline, and training, among others.
- Promptly address any queries or concerns from employees,
- Create an efficient HR record management system.
- Oversee the staff welfare, as well as health and safety.
- Monitor daily staff attendance and leave management.
- Ensure compliance with relevant HR legal requirements.
- At least a Diploma in Human Resource Management and a valid practicing license. A degree is an added advantage.
- At least two years of experience as HRO in a labour-intensive environment.
- Practical knowledge of the labour laws and Human Resource Management System (HRMS).
- Excellent problem-solving, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Attention to detail, quality, and follow-through.
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit a cover letter and curriculum vitae indicating current and expected remuneration package to: email@example.com by 16/12/2020.