Vacant Position: Security Officer
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Industry: Private Security
Our client, a nationwide reputable top-quality private security solutions provider in Kenya urgently seeks to recruit a talented professional to join in the position of Security Officer, Grade C.
He/she will provide On-Site security to secure client’s commercial premises and personnel by patrolling property; inspecting buildings, equipment and access points; permitting entry and other matters by performing the following duties;
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain a safe and secure environment for customers and employees while providing general security duties to our client’s clients.
- Interact with a variety of persons including clients, visitors, employees and the public.
- Following post instructions specific to the client.
- Ability to work in all-weather elements.
- Promoting safety by being alert to observe, correct and report any hazards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results.
- Maintain visibility to ensure safety and deter unacceptable activities.
- Staying at your post until your replacement has arrived.
- Understanding and complying with the clients and our client’s requirements.
- Having a good understanding and following our client’s Code of Ethics and Employee Standard.
- Participate in training and become familiar with general safety procedures, as well as our client’s safety manual.
- Attend and continue to receive security officer training as required by clients or our client’s training program.
- Present oneself in a professional manner through appearance and conduct.
Key Competencies & Qualifications:
- Diploma in Criminology or any other related field from a recognized institution
- Must have at least 2 – 3 years’ verifiable security officer or guard experience
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Pass all required background and drug screenings
- Be customer service oriented
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Must have good interpersonal skills to establish and maintain working relationships across different groups within and outside of the organization
If you are up to the challenge, kindly send CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before close of business 20th December 2020.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and expected salary on the subject line.