Job Title: Technical Sales Executive – Solar Systems
Salary: 50K – 70K
Our client is a leading battery and renewable energy distributor in the region.
They seek to hire a Sales Executive tasked with acquiring new business and upgrading current customer database for their Solar Water Heating and Power Back-up Systems.
- Establish new accounts and service contract accounts by identifying potential customers, planning and organizing sales call schedule.
- Arrange for demonstration and trial installations of equipment, products and services.
- Partner with real estate companies, and solicit business in new upcoming estates.
- Accurately diagnose problems with installed equipment, giving feedback to clients as appropriate.
- Monitor competitors’ products, strategy, new technology and activities
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations including pre-sale technical assistance and product education.
- Visit prospective clients at commercial, industrial or other establishments to show samples, catalogues, and to inform them about product principles and advantages/gains and/or long term benefits.
- Manage accounts, debt collections and payments in line with company credit policies.
- Prepare reports as directed by the Team leader or the Sales Manager
- Develop and grow long-term relationship with all clients.
- Personally visit all ongoing installations sites to ensure attainment of quality works, smooth handover and develop close strong relationship.
- Support marketing activities by attending trade shows and other events
- Ensure provision of quality service and support to all our clients from site survey, delivery, and technical advice and after sales service.
- Document all sales activities, generate reports and keep records on transactions with clients.
- Maintain a database for contractors, quantity surveyors, architects, real estate agents, commercial and medium/small scale developers who can partner with the organization
- Advise management on strategic issues relating to product lines materials, new proposals and problem areas.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce / Business Administration / Energy Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in sales, preferably selling water heating and power backup systems
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- Thorough knowledge of solar water heating and power back-up systems installation
- A clear geographical knowledge of the region will be an added advantage
- High levels of Integrity
- Proactive, self-driven, and results oriented individual
- Easily adoptable to different cultures
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Self-motivated and loyal.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Solar Systems Sales Executive – Nairobi) to email@example.com on or before Monday 7th December 2020
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.