Title: Stationery Sales Representatives
Report To: Managing Director
Salary: 30k – 35k Plus Commissions
Our client is a stationery supplier and distributor across Kenya.
They are looking to hire confident, eloquent, self-driven Sales Representatives.
S/He will responsible for closing corporate sales, meeting set monthly sales targets and ensuring constant client engagement
- Meet set sales monthly targets
- Collect payments as they fall due based on client’s credit terms.
- Engage potential customers in dialogue that opens opportunities.
- Commit to departmental and individual quotas or goals.
- Meet company expectations for excellent customer service.
- Provide information regarding product or service in an engaging manner.
- Answer all customer questions honestly and accurately.
- Take relevant notes on all calls for future use and enter into a database.
- Process orders in liaison with office logistics and customer relationship staff quickly and accurately.
- Maintain a friendly, professional tone at all times.
- Function as part of the team with sincere enthusiasm.
- Negotiate sales and address any concerns or reservations of potential customers
- Degree or diploma preferably in Sales or Business-related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a sales-related role.
- Experience in Stationery Sales will be an added advantage.
- Experience from FMCG industry is a MUST
- Outstanding verbal communication skills and a positive attitude.
- Excellent telephone etiquette.
- Fluent in English and Swahili language.
- The personable and friendly tone of voice.
- Ability to handle being rejected by customers and remain calm and collected.
- Trustworthy, professional and reliable when dealing with confidential information.
- Proficiency in computer skills including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, and/or CRM
- Must be willing to travel when required.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Stationery Sales Representatives) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 11th December 2020
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.