Techsavanna Company Ltd
Position Title: Scrum Master
Role Purpose: The Senior Scrum Manager will lead the Freestyle team and development partners with a well-defined Freestyle customized software development life cycle process.
This would include processing definition, Agile Scrum based Software development, Hybrid Agile based module development along with cross functional communication, software technical project management, requirements traceability, source code control, test case management and defect tracking.
This position also defines the metrics to be used to track process improvement in SAFe (Scaled Agile for enterprise) and also performs but not limited to the role of Release Train Engineer.
This position leads the other Scrum masters of multiple Agile teams and provides clear resource loading of software team and capacity planning of the software. This position also represents the team at Release level to report status of multiple Agile feature teams to leadership.
Sr. Scrum Master lead will be required to work within the Freestyle global matrixed organization which will provide demand from Freestyle functions (Product Management, Marketing, Sales, Finance, Engineering and Manufacturing).
This role will work with multiple development partners to build scalable software and module development lifecycle processes.
The Module will include Software and Electrical interfaces for process, projects and tools.
- Facilitate his team for better creativity and tries to improve the efficiency of the development team.
- Responsible for managing the scrum process with the coordination of the scrum team in Agile methodology.
- Responsible to remove the impediments for the scrum team.
- Arranged daily stand-up meetings, facilitate meetings, schedule meetings, demo and decision-making processes in order to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adaptation processes.
- Helps product owners to make the product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint.
- Responsible to Conduct retrospective meetings.
- Organizes and facilitates the sprint planning meeting.
- Acts as safeguard for his team.
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
- Good skills to coach the team how to follow agile scrum, which really works.
- Understand the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development.
- Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices.
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches, like: Kanban, Crystal, FDD, XP, etc.
- Knowledge about other methodologies other than Agile-Scrum, so that he can explain other methodologies to motivate his team.
- Basic knowledge of software development processes and procedures to understand his team needs.
- Should have knowledge about Agile techniques like: User Stories, Continuous Integration, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- Ability to take and understand his commitment to deliver the product on time.
- Know about the value of metrics and incremental delivery.
- Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.
- Familiar with common development practices, Service oriented environments, and Agile practices.
Agile / Digital Experience
- Strong leader, collaborator, team player, and individual contributor
- Strong communication skills with comfort in speaking with business stakeholders
- Strong problem solver with ability to manage and lead the team to push the solution and progress
- Passion to challenge the status quo and find new solutions and drive out of the box ideas – loves and embraces change
Candidate must possess the following Requirements
The successful jobholder will be required to possess the following qualifications: –
- A Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field or Business related field with relevant IT Professional qualifications. Graphic or Visual Design, Digital Media Design, other visual specialty or any other related qualifications will be an added advantage.
- 5yrs + Scrum Master experience in any well-known software environment.
- Creative problem solver with experience leading projects and building consensus with multiple stakeholders and cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated ability to scope and estimate efforts accurately, prioritize tasks and goals independently and rapidly produce deliverables in a fast-paced iterative environment.
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your resume with your cell phone contact indicating your experience and why you are the most suitable candidate for the role, clearly quoting the job title and job reference to the address below.