Our client, Construction and general supplies provider seeks to recruit a Tender Officer.
Salary: Kes 50,000
The incumbent will be responsible for completing all tender documents.
- Prepare written proposals, financial proposals and attach all the relevant documentation.
- Filling, preparing, and submitting both technical and commercial documents for advertised tenders from different clients.
- Ensuring that the tender documents are properly printed, bound and availed to be submitted to clients in time.
- Identify and manage all the pre-qualifications and present them to the management for review and approval prior to final submission.
- Attend sites, pre-bid meetings and opening of tender events when required.
- Coordinates and communicates proposal document delivery and cost requirements to the key support functions to meet proposal due dates while raising, tracking and documenting issues.
- Ensures all relevant documentation for bid proposals is complete and accurate.
- Identify and manage all the pre-qualifications and present them to the management for review and approval.
- Following Advertisements (Invitations to Tender/ EOIs etc.).
- Maintaining hardcopy and softcopy records and login details of all submitted tenders.
- Follow up with non-awarded tenders so as to improve Company’s quality standards.
- Degree / Diploma in any field
- At least CPA 1 or equivalent qualifications
- A Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Tendering and at least 4 in business Administration / Operations.
- Good understanding of the Tender Management Process.
- Excellent Communication (verbal & written) and Negotiation Skills.
How to apply
If you feel you fit the above role, kindly send your cover letter and cv to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc email@example.com by COB 7th December,2020.
Due to the urgency, applications will be reviewed as they come in.