POSITION: SUPERVISOR – WORSKSHOP
Reference Number: OC/2020/010 WS Supervisor
LOCATION: NAIROBI & THIKA
OVERALL JOB PURPOSE: Provide workshop oversight and technical supervision to the workmen in Client Premise. Record job allocations and R/ jobs. The Job holder shall also be responsible for fleet management and on-site repair (break-down) co-ordination in a timely manner in line with the company policies.
REPORTS TO: Workshop Manager.
REPORTEES: Workshop Technicians.
- Uptime of customer fleet.
- Deputation at different customer site.
- Need to coordinate between workshop, parts, local market etc.
- Managing client parameter to improve CSI.
- Daily weekly and monthly workshop technical reports to line manager
- Action plan for pending vehicles ( > 10 days) in the workshop
- Technical assistance for complex diagnosis to workshop team.
- Reduce repeat concern by direct guidance and close supervision technicians to do the job assign to them.
- Improve Team performance through effective reporting and communication.
- Technical training ( 1200 hours/Year ) for team
- Day to day workshop operations
- Maintain tools & equipment to improve work quality, hand tools audit ; instant tools replenishment ; PPE adherence in workshop
- Final Inspection of repairs before deliveries
- Achieve profitability as budgeted in the ABP FY.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Auto Engineering or related field.
- 6 years’ hands on experience in the workshop
- Fleet Management Experience.
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Knowledge of running a workshop.
- Fleet Management
- Client Relationship Management.
- Time Management
- Communication Skills
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send an updated and detailed CV including a cover letter to info.Kenya@tatainternational.com
Closing date for receiving applications is 18th December 2020.