Job Title: Account Manager
Industry: Experiential Marketing
Our Client is a leading marketing agency dealing in experiential marketing, consumer research and digital marketing.
They seek to hire a highly motivated, proactive and motivated Account Manager who will be in charge of managing existing business accounts and business development.
This position reports to the Client Service director, whilst working closely with the Managing Director.
- Ensure highest standards for client service in order to maintain and build existing business relationships, handling client requests, campaign activity and other day to day client requirements when called upon
- Sourcing for business from existing and new clients
- Preparing pitch documents and presentations
- Analyse and understand client briefs and requirements
- Conceptualization of new and exciting viable ideas for brands
- Research and insight generation for existing and new clients in order to understand the market landscape for the benefit of clients
- Conduct industry analysis on completion of project and market dynamics on behalf of the client
- Work closely with the operations Department to plan and implement BTL Activations and events
- Provide guidance to operations teams to ensure they work in line with client approval and expectations
- Oversee and report to management /client on progress, learning’s and successes of activities conducted on behalf of the client.
Skills & Qualifications
- University Degree/College Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as an Account Manager in Experiential/BTL marketing.
- Experience in creating and managing experiential campaigns, retail promotions, market activations and have a good knowledge of the market.
- Creative proposal and report writing skills.
- Excellent project budget creation and management skills
- Good command of English
- Good computer skills – MS Office
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Account Manager – Experiential Marketing) to email@example.com before Friday 29th January 2021.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for an interview will be contacted.