Our Client is a leading automobile manufacturer.
We are looking to fill the following position:
- Ensuring that the sales standards for the location are achieved and maintained.
- Ensuring that budgeted unit sales and gross margins for the branch are achieved or exceeded.
- Guiding, motivating and controlling location staff to maximize their performance.
- Identifying the staff’s developmental needs, communicate these to the relevant unit so that the needful can be organized.
- Ensuring that the organization’s procedures are adhered to while handling cash.
- Ensuring proper upkeep and maintenance of the branch’s premises and assets.
- Bachelor’s degree (an MBA in business administration, sales or relevant field is an advantage)
- MUST have more than 5 years of proven working experience as a branch manager in the automotive industry or a relevant role.
- Candidates with prior experience managing a branch in the automotive industry will have an added advantage.
- Good marketing and customer care skills.
- Sound leadership, planning analytical, organization and interpersonal skills.
- Must have impeccable communication skills.
- MUST have a proven record of meeting targets.
Please note you will be based in Nakuru and preferably live there or near.
Qualified and interested applicants who meet the specifications to send their CV, including past or current and expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly indicating the position in the email subject line.
Remember to indicate which town you are based.
Applications are due by end of the day on 18th January 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and those not currently employed or available immediately are encouraged to apply.