Job Title: Bancassurance Manager
- Drive the achievement of the set financial targets while delivering consistent, seamless and trusted customer service to ensure customer retention and loyalty.
- Work closely with the branches and business teams to ensure that set Bancassurance targets are met.
- Review the Bancassurance strategy and performance and take appropriate remedial action to assist all involved in the process to achieve desired performance.
- Provide leadership, direction and pace for Bancassurance taking appropriate steps to make the firm the preferred choice for insurance services.
- To identify cross selling opportunities for the products.
- Relationship management for all insurance partners both internally and externally for efficient service delivery.
- Provide requisite support to Bancassurance teams whilst ensuring adherence to laid down processes,policies and procedures.
- Establish and sustain strong relations and network with all business units to identify insurance opportunities.
- Provide technical guidance and ensure continuous training of branches and business teams on all insurance products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business related field from a recognized university.
- Diploma in AIIK will be an added advantage
- At least 3 years’ experience in Bancassurance products sales and relationship management or 2 years in a similar supervisory role.
- Proven sales track record within Banking or Insurance and related industries will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge in Credit Analysis and Monitoring, Financial Accounting as well as general knowledge of Banking Policies and Procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team worker with great attention to detail.
- Results oriented, self-driven with a proven performance track record
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly indicate current and expected salary.