Job Title: Bancassurance Officer
- Drive growth in Bancassurance business across and outside the firm’s channels.
- Prospect and market various insurance products to prospective clients and advice customers on the adequacy of cover .Oversee the operational aspects of Bancassurance business at the branch i.e. underwriting, claims, finance and customer service as well as preparation of quotations, negotiating terms for customers and closing sales.
- Ensure that booked insurance portfolio is renewed on time and that the premium is settled as per guidelines.
- Carry out market research and provide customer feedback to our head office Bancassurance team for the development of new products and enhancement of existing ones to suite the various market segments.
- Ensure that all queries on technical insurance issues from customers and branch staff are addressed promptly while providing technical guidance.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory and internal procedures in regard to bancassurance business.
- University Degree preferably in a business field from a recognized University with at least two years working experience in bancassurance/insurance industry.
- Professional qualification in insurance or good progress in ACII or DIP.
- 2 Years insurance marketing and/or underwriting experience
- Exposure to Insurance products in the bank set-up with knowledge of the Bank’s set standards, policies and the operating manual.
- Proven ability to respond quickly, independently and appropriately to competing priorities under tight deadlines
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV to email@example.com
Kindly indicate current and expected salary.