EXCITING BREAD VAN SALES OPPORTUNITY
Our client is a market leader in Bread Baking. As part of sales strategy and to drive market growth, they seek to recruit dynamic, results oriented energetic and self driven individuals for the Positions of Bread Van Sales Representatives.
Job title: Van Sales Representative
Reporting to: Sales Coordinator
Number of positions: 10 positions
Salary Range: Kshs 30,000 Gross
Job Location: Nairobi and its environs
Job Tasks and Duties
- Reporting to the Sales Coordinator the Van sales representatives will be responsible for the following:
- Carrying out daily bread sales as per set route target.
- Collection of all the daily sales debts from clients.
- Timely delivery of Bread to stiockists and other points of sale (POS).
- Prospecting for new business on allocated sales routes.
- Recording and analysis of customer feedback on daily basis.
- Gathering market intelligence on competitor action and customer preferences.
- Ensuring in store availability and stocking of bread and other pastries.
- Performing other sales and marketing tasks as may be required by their supervisor from time to time.
Qualifications and experience
Ideal Candidate should have the following:
- Be a holder of a Certificate/Diploma in sales and Marketing.
- At least 3 years relevant working experience in an FMCG especially in a bread, pastries or confectionary Industry.
- Holders of a valid driving license shall have an added advantage.
- Good communication skills both written and Oral.
- Excellent interpersonal Skills.
- Good knowledge of Nairobi and its environs.
- Honest and aggressive personality.
- Ability to work under pressure and meeting targets.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in making a meaningful career move in dynamic and rewarding FMCG sector, apply by submitting your CV in confidence to:
P.O Box 76883-00620,
Via our placement email: email@example.com
Do not attach certificates and testimonials in your application.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 20th January 2021.
Shortlisting will be carried on a rolling basis as applications stream in.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer.