Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for Business Planner position for one of our clients.
- Correctly planning of the orders and demand in the system
- Compile daily report on orders processed
- Complete and maintain diversions
- Ensure zero outstanding loads on web pages
- Schedule any orders identified by report that have failed on integration
- Schedule and review orders in Blue Jay and finalize orphan orders and exceptions
- Check orders on reports. Develop contingency plans where transporter does not perform scheduled collections or is unable to perform deliveries in order to ensure on time deliveries
Transport Liaison and Management
- Ensure vehicle utilization based on agreed load count per vehicle
- Ensure vehicle payload maximization
- Provide feedback to transporters and Senior Planner regarding customer delivery requirements, i.e. emergency orders
- Check orders delivered with no feedback and follow up with transporters
- Communicate estimated and/or late deliveries timeously to customers
- Resolve customer queries regarding in-transit damaged goods
- Address queries related to planning errors
- Identify missing rates and complete rate request forms accurately
- Check and filter quarantine freight orders, determine cause of problem and forward to responsible person for resolution
- Planning and Execution
- Customer Service Excellence
- Transport Management
- Transport Liaison
- Good Communication Skills.
- Sound Problem Solving Skills.
- Effectively decision making skills.
- Exceed Customer Expectations.
- Drive for Continuous Improvement
- Degree in Supply Chain Management
- 2 – 3 years experience in a transportation management Planning environment with specific experience in planning and execution of product deliveries
How to Apply:
Kindly send your CV to email@example.com by 2nd February 2021 clearly marking – “Business Planner”