Job Title: Corporate Liaison Officer
Gross Salary: 80k – 130k
Our client is one of the largest Japanese Trading & Investment companies.
They seek to hire an organized, efficient, and communicative liaison officer to coordinate between the organization and other entities in Kenya.
In this role, you will act as the middle person between the business and the other entities to streamline operations, resolve issues, improve communications, and generally ensure that the relationship is as beneficial as possible. The liaison officer will handle food and chemical industries.
- Develop and foster relationships with the community, stakeholders, and other entities
- Collect the required information and report to Head Office and Local Nairobi Office accurately & timely.
- Engage in liaison, coordination and market research activities for Head Office’s Food related projects and business with other Nairobi members
- Maintain and develop relationships with Japanese customers and East African suppliers of Head Office, and by understanding their needs and capabilities,
- Enable Head Office to purchase Food related items from East Africa,
- Assist Head Office to promote food related items in rural areas, in order to maximize the utilization of uncultivated land and provide market access to already established customers in Japan.
- To engage in liaison, coordination and market research activities for Head Office’s Chemical related projects and business with other Nairobi Clients, with the aim to:
- Analyze the market, finding the potential customers and developing the relationship with them
- Enable Head Office to sell Chemical related items to East African customers.
- Coordination between the customers and HQ for their smooth trade transactions with the knowledge of the product information, market needs and customer’s requirements.
- Identify, develop and communicate any new business opportunities to Head Office,
- Other projects and duties as assigned by Local Nairobi Office and Head Office
- Act as a positive representation of the business to the community
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- Good at mathematics, Microsoft Excel, logical thinking
- 2 years’ relevant work experience
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to establish and nurture beneficial business relationships
- Self-motivated with a willingness to take initiative and solve complex problems
- Capability to negotiate with and influence others
- Analytically and mathematically minded to analyze data and create necessary reports
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and sometimes high-pressure environment
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Corporate Liaison Officer) to email@example.com on/before Tue 26th Jan 2021.