Job Title: Lab Technician – Dairy Company
Gross Salary: 50k – 65k
Our client is a fast growing company in the dairy industry.
They seek to hire a Lab Technician tasked with performing required laboratory and quality checks of the milk.
The successful candidate will always maintain high standards of laboratory housekeeping in his work area.
- Perform routine and non-routine tests and analyses using the appropriate technical equipment and instruments
- Receive or collect, as well as process, samples
- Calculate test results, and log and report results using a computer
- Prepare and supervise experiments
- Perform quality control and calibrate equipment if necessary
- Maintain equipment in proper working order and maintain a clean work area
- Practice safe work habits, including complying with all safety, health, and environmental rules and regulations
- Diploma in Analytical Chemistry or Food Technology
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in a lab preferably in a milk processing company
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong Analytical skills and Attention to detail
- Ability to write correspondence and reports
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to perform physically demanding work such as moving and lifting equipment and standing for long.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Lab Technician – Dairy Company) to firstname.lastname@example.org on/before Wed 27th Jan 2021.