Vacant Position: Executive Office Manager
Duties and key responsibilities:
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners.
- Performs clerical duties, including, but not limited to, type, photocopy, scan correspondence, meeting notes, and forms, mailing and filing correspondence, placing orders, and answering calls, edit documents for accuracy.
- Attend all Executive meetings as desired and to identify and record all action items, for follow-up and necessary action.
- Acquire and retain in digital format all the required documents, for timely retrieval of all digital resources required for Committee operations.
- Follow-up on Committee action items with relevant persons and offices for timely action.
- Performs additional duties when required, including drafting brochures and organizing the filing system.
- Assists with setting meetings and organizing events when needed.
- Conducting consumer research, competitive landscape scoping, as well as discussing with Brand Companies, and utilizing industry journals to inform the planning process for the assigned brand portfolio.
- Business Administration, Marketing, or similar business degree.
- Min 5yrs experience in logistics between departments.
- Sense of business and strategic agility.
- With an ability to follow up and handle all office administration and sales reports.
- Proficiency in MS PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Strong office management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent planning and organizing skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to manage and make best use of relationships at various levels.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Ability to have a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and to manage many competing priorities.
- Enthusiastic and Reliable.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Preferably have a car.
- Flexible to move and travel within the region as the business dictates.
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV only to email@example.com.
Clearly indicate the exact position (EXECUTIVE OFFICE MANAGER) applied for and your minimum salary expectation on the subject line.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placements.