Our client deserves the best CEO and it could be you!
Are you a visionary leader able to communicate effectively with employees and ensure they embody the goals and strategy of the company?
Are you a good communicator able to handle media briefings and represent the company and its standing effectively?
Do you think outside the box and have a systematic way of resolving problems?
Do you find it easy to fit in with diverse teams of over 40 staff, mainly young people, while still being flexible with your leadership style?
Well, the perfect executive role in financial services is closer than you think.
Our client, an international non-dealing online foreign exchange broker, licensed and regulated by the Capital Markets Authority is looking to hire a CEO.
Title: CEO – Financial Services
Industry: Financial Services
Gross Salary: 900K – 1.2M
In order to adequately complete this role, the CEO will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Provide leadership in performance management, employee development, talent management and building a work environment that drives high performance and employee satisfaction
- Coordinate the operations of the departments within the company
- Work with the Board of Directors to establish an effective strategy to advance the company’s mission and goals.
- Establish and maintain efficient and adequate internal control systems for the management of the company
- Regularly appraise the board adequately on the operations of the company
- Design and Implement Management Information systems necessary to facilitate efficient and effective communication within the company
- Effectively manage the revenue and budgets for the company
- Ensure that all the risks attached to the company’s activities, including investments, regulatory compliance, external communication, and institutional relations are regularly and properly evaluated, monitored and adequately secure
- Maintain and manage effective relationships with customers, government, media, regulatory bodies, other industry leaders and with key external constituencies to ensure a positive image for the company.
- Ensuring that sales turnover and cost targets in the short, medium and long term achieve agreed profit targets.
- Identify and recommend to the board the employment of officers who are competent to manage the operations of the company.
- Keep abreast of the competitive landscape
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business related field, MBA a plus
- At least 10 years of experience, with 5 years in Forex Trading, managing Futures Contracts and CFD (Contract for Difference)
- Previous experience as Head of Treasury or Deputy Head of Treasury in a bank is preferred
- Understanding of CMA regulatory environment.
- Chartered Institute for Securities and Investments certification or its equivalent (ACI), FMC
How to Apply
If you believe you are a great fit, ready to grow your career with this great opportunity and possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (CEO – Financial Service) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday 22nd January 2021
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only short-listed candidates for interview will be contacted.