Job Title: Operations Administrator –Flower Company
Gross Salary: 40K – 50K
Our client is a leading flower company that delivers a wide variety of fresh-cut flowers, mixed bouquets, and related gift items.
They are looking to hire an Operations Administrator to ensure effective and efficient management of resources through implementing the right processes and practices across the organization.
H/She will be responsible for people, operations, budgets, business development and strategy.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage day to day operations and product responsibilities.
- Maintain effective business operations.
- Managing stock control and inventory checks.
- Communicating changes in an order process to relevant parties
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are followed.
- Supervise and coordinate company logistics.
- Prepare comprehensive reports and presentations on a regular basis.
- Monitor and ensure compliance of all policies and procedures.
- Provide support, training and assistance to the staff demonstrating commitment and team – playing work ethic.
- Supervise staff and include periodic performance evaluations.
- Reviewing workloads and manpower to ensure targets are met.
- Supporting the executive team’s vision and process ideals.
- Supporting all functions of the business to work together.
- Ordering and taking stock of supplies.
- Perform all typing of correspondence, mail, filing, rotation of files, and outgoing deliveries.
- Carry out clerical duties such as answer phones and handle customer service and customer concerns.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business-related field.
- Minimum 3years’ experience in a similar position.
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must demonstrate the ability to move with speed and handle multiple tasks at once.
- Strong prioritization and administrative skills
- Must be keen to detail.
- Ability to meet pressing deadlines, collect data, and communicate it in a comprehensive report.
- Excellent organizational skills.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Operations Admin – Flower Company) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Wednesday 20th January 2021.