Job Vacancy: Sales Supervisor
Our client is a company that distributes FMCG products to wholesalers and retailers.
They are looking for a Sales Supervisor for the Kitui / Matuu area.
He/she will have sales targets and will be responsible for ensuring assigned products reach the wholesalers and retailers in the area and are fully stocked at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for new stockists acquisition
- Required to grow sales through the sales representatives
- Manage stock movement and storage to ensure safety and tallying of numbers in reconciliation
- Ensure stock safety during transit and within storage
- Collect insights from stockists and share with the relevant parties
- Ensure adherence to quality protocols and best practices in retail as will be communicated
- Responsible for stakeholder management
- Prepare and share sales reports with management
- Drive growth by identifying new opportunities and gaps in the market that the company can exploit
- Must have sales experience
- Customer service experience in mandatory
- At least a Diploma in business or related field
- At least two years’ driving experience
- Must have strong planning skills and be very well organized
- Able to work without supervision
- Self driven and passion about sales
- A friendly personality with excellent people skills
- Passionate about customers and developing teams that work under him/her
- Good values system and demonstrated integrity
- Must have basic computer skills
- Should have good numerical skills
- Expected to demonstrate analytical skills
- Willing to relocate to Kitui/Matuu area
- Local language understanding an added advantage but not a prerequisite
Retainer Salary: Kes 25,000.00 with additional commission.
Interested candidates should apply to Fanisi HR Solutions by filling the attached google form https://forms.gle/mDE6qCZU33ggMmKE6 by end of day Friday 8th January 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.