Job Vacancy: Security Supervisor
Introduction: Fourways Junction is a premier integrated community along Kiambu Road offering a safe environment that enhances the quality of life and stakeholder property value where we live, work and play.
Our mission is to provide sustainable community services offering abundant opportunities in pursuit of a safe and vibrant community for work and life. We are looking for a Security Supervisor.
Job Summary: The Estate Security Supervisor will be responsible for overall supervision of the estate security resources (human and infrastructure) ensuring the Estate is safe and secure according to the expectations of owners and residents. He/she will mainly be accountable for supervision of the security services to ensure compliance with the agreed deployment plan.
- Implement security policies, regulations, rules, and norms (including on vetting) and ensure that the environment in the estate is safe and secure.
- Supervise security guards to ensure compliance with the contractual deployment plan agreed with the security provider.
- Supervise handovers between shifts to ensure all guards are present and in their workstations.
- Maintain a register/roll call of shifts.
- Liaise with the National Police Service on matters affecting security within the estate and its environs.
- Maintain the checklist of security related infrastructure including electric fence etc to ensure full functionality.
- Manage a biometric system for security guards to ensure adherence to duty.
- Review and confirm the monthly returns for guards’ deployment monthly.
- Prepare and present monthly and quarterly security incident and trends reports.
Skills, Qualifications and Competences
- At least a Diploma or equivalent
- Relevant training in security mandatory
- Must have keen attention to detail
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Must be able to demonstrate a history of dealing with serious security matters
- Excellent understanding of security regulations and requirements
- Very strong supervisory skills
- Able to command respect from a team
- A very clear communicator
- Well organized and able to plan and coordinate
- Good at teamwork
- Should have strong customer service skills
- Able to prepare reports
How to Apply
If interested, please fill this google form https://forms.gle/M6rAp2NHQWBUV2Ny9 created by Fanisi HR Solutions by end day 5th February 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.