Our client, an organisation specialising in travel systems, is seeking for a dynamic, self-driven and result-oriented Full Stack Developer to design and develop scalable software solutions.
Job Ref: EHC/1501/2021
Job Summary: The candidate will play a key role in the software development life cycle of both front-end and back-end information systems.
The position will require the individual to identify and correct any existing gaps within the existing systems.
The individual will need to be competent around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries.
Teamwork skills and a knack for visual design and utility will be considered an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g., MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g., Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organisational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science, Business Information Technology, Statistics or relevant field
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should email their application letter accompanied with a detailed CV in PDF format clearly indicating their current and expected salary to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org