Our client GlaxoSmithKline Ltd, one of the world’s leading research-based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies is seeking to recruit a Key Account Manager.
- Develop & Maintain competitive advantages for GSK in designated accounts
- Understand or interpret the Institutions policies & procurement procedures & translate this into business strategies for GSK
- Be an expert on account decision making processes & stakeholder (and the structures behind these), which have an impact on GSK products &target the right stakeholders at the right time
- Ensure debt collection within GSK set limits
- Assessing and quantifying the business opportunities within the Institutions & determining enablers for GSK to realize the identified business opportunities
- Be an expert on account decision making processes & stakeholders
- Effectively gather market intelligence to enrich GSK business intelligence efforts.
- The Manager will be the voice of GSK in their accounts & the voice of their accounts in GSK
- Responsible for preparation of tender proposals based on local Market dynamics and ensuring that we are compliant to tender SOP before any bid submission either directly or indirectly.
- BSc. Biochemistry
- Any existing knowledge on GSK business will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Send your updated CV (Only) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 27th January 2021.