EXCITING GRAPHIC DESIGNER CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Our client, a leading FMCG manufacturer in Bread and Confectionery seeks to recruit a dynamic, results oriented energetic and self-driven individual for the position of Graphic Designer.
Job title: Graphic Designer
Salary Range: Kshs 50,000 – 80,000 Gross
Reports to: Head of Marketing
Location: Kisumu, Kenya.
Number of Positions: One (1) Position
Role Overview: The role holder will be responsible for supporting various business functions of the company through planning, developing and producing print and electronic media artworks, motion graphics and animations that connect with the respective target audience. The role holder will also be required to be conversant with industry trends and familiar with standard graphic design software.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Creating overall layout and design for print and electronic media in adherence to brand guidelines
- Conceptualizing, design and creatively package commercials, marketing promos, adverts and editorial products
- Designing and producing materials – both digital and print including signage, brochures, web pages, posters, wallpapers, displays advertisements and more
- Creating storyboards that depict scripts and narratives as per business briefs
- Creating motion graphics for our in-house displays. These include sponsor animations, logo treatments, opens, headshots, etc
- Providing creative concepts as well as make sound recommendations to improve corporate branding using graphics
- Organizing and prioritize work and meet strict deadlines
- Working closely with the advertising department to create and manage designs from concept through to final deliverables
- Ensuring graphic solutions are optimized for integration, performance, usability and sustainability
- Diploma in Graphic Design or related field
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Exposure to other design software is an added advantage
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in making a meaningful career move in dynamic and rewarding FMCG sector, apply by submitting your CV in confidence to:
P.O Box 76883-00620,
Via our placement email: email@example.com
Do not attach certificates and testimonials in your application.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 20th January 2021.
Shortlisting will be carried on a rolling basis as applications stream in.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer.