JOB TITLE: PROGRAM OFFICER – SEXUAL AND GENDER BASED VIOLENCE
The International Centre for Reproductive Health – Kenya (ICRHK) works in the area of Sexual and Reproductive Health research and program implementation.
ICRHK works falls under the thematic areas of 1) Sexual and Gender Based Violence, 2) Family Planning, 3) HIV/AIDS and 4) Adolescent Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights Policy.
The program officer will coordinate Research and interventions touching on sexual and gender-based violence.
This position will be based in Mombasa.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Law, Social Sciences, Public Health or any other relevant field of study
- At least 2 years’ experience in an NGO setting or research setting
- Experience in sexual and gender-based violence interventions
- Experience in research as a study coordinator or research assistant
- Experience in advocacy, community mobilization and community development.
What will get us excited?
- A publication in a peer reviewed journal
- At least one presentation in an international conference (either poster or oral)
- Previous experience in leading a research project including developing questionnaires, Case Report Forms (CRFs), Consent Forms etc. Also experience preparing documents for submission to ethical review committees.
- Skills in analysis of quantitative or qualitative data
A full job description is accessible on our website: http://www.icrhk.org click on vacancies.
Applicants must upload their application letter, an up-to-date CV with names and addresses of three referees and telephone contacts and the bio data form on the ICRHK job application portal accessible on our website www.icrhk.org by the 22nd January 2021
ICRHK is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from appropriately qualified people from all sections of the community.
ICRHK does not charge a fee at any stage of its recruitment.