Integrated Marketing & Communications Officer
Job summary: Responsible for integrating promotional elements into marketing and maximizing communications channels to ensure the proper message is delivered to customers.
- Develop and execute marketing programs to promote the company’s brand.
- Coordinate the design of promotional material and distribute in online and offline channels
- Advertise company and products/services on various media
- Perform lead generation.
- Identify media outlets for press releases and promotions.
- Develop and track budgets.
- Produce marketing copy for our website
- Craft and send regular newsletters with company updates
- Track ROI for marketing campaigns
- Join social media groups and professional platforms to discuss industry-related topics
- Monitor corporate website and social media pages and address clients’ queries
- Network with industry experts and potential clients to drive brand awareness
- Gather customer feedback to inform sales and product teams
- Leverage customer insight data to refine brand management.
- Identify brand-building areas.
- Ensure brand communication for areas of responsibility are consistent with the company and brand positioning.
- Develop and implement media planning, buying, and innovation strategies.
- Help promote uniformity and consistency of brand.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns
- Familiarity with B2B advertising campaigns
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind
- Data-driven thinking and an affinity for numbers
- Outstanding communication skills
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
- Degree in marketing or a related field
- Hands-on experience with web content management tools, like WordPress
- Proficiency in MS Office/Google Workspace
- Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics
- Experience with marketing campaigns on social media
Deadline: Interested parties should submit their online applications on or before 14th January 2021
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however, only suitable candidates will be contacted to continue the application process.