Job Title: Strategic Account Manager – IT Solutions
Our client is a leading IT systems company in the country.
They seek to hire a well-experienced Strategic Account Manager who will work in liaison with the Business Head and will be responsible for the development and performance of sales activities in the assigned vertical market.
The successful candidate will work towards the achievement of growth and profitability of the product and or services within the assigned market/ set of accounts assigned to him/her in the system.
- In liaison with the respective Head of Business develops a business plan and sales strategy for the assigned market that ensures attainment of the agreed individual, team and vertical sales target and expansion of the client/customer base
- Plan, work on and set out to achieve financial and non-financial sales and other targets and KPIs.
- Handle an agreed set of clients as advised, determined and discussed by/with the Head of Business and communicated to the team
- Monitor and follow-up on activities and contacts at all levels of all accounts assigned and managed
- Qualify and validate sales leads/commitments.
- Prepare/assist in timely preparation of tender documents, quotations, proposal presentations, pricing lists and sales and activity reports
- Ensure that collections are up to date or as agreed.
- Initiate and coordinate action plans to identify and penetrate new markets/clients
- Develop and seek new opportunities and build on future pipelines at least two quarters
- Engage and maintain supplier/partner relationships within the respective assigned market
- Compile and analyze weekly reports, prepare quarterly forecasts of the products and or services for onward presentation to the Head of Business as per requirements
- Timely liaison with the Head of Business where necessary on all matters requiring his/her input and consideration
- Serve as the focal contact person for the respective assigned market/business and IT team for any escalated queries and concerns both internally and externally
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in Sales & Marketing/Business Management/IT or any other relevant course
- 5 – 7 years of relevant experience
- Experience in client and/or supplier relationship management
- Experience working with the Banking,Financial Services, Insurance and Government Bodies
- Proven leadership and ability to drive sales teams
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
N.B. Must have handled targets of over USD1.5 Million per quarter
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Strategic Account Manager – IT Solutions) to email@example.com before Wednesday 13th January 2021.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for an interview will be contacted.