Junior Sales Executives (Software)
Compensation: 15K plus commission
About the Company: An online advertising platform that enables one to create professional designs (posters, social media, business cards) for business or social use from a desktop or mobile device.
Job summary: Generate leads and drive sales. Responsible for submitting regular sales reports to management and informing potential customers of product features and benefits.
- Present, promote the company’s services to prospective customers
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within agreed timelines
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- BS/BA/ Diploma in Marketing or equivalent
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative (Preferably 1-2 years’ experience)
- Excellent presentation skills
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
Deadline: Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 14th January 2021
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however, only suitable candidates will be contacted to continue the application process.