Our client, Kasha Technologies Ltd (kasha.co), an exciting and fast-growing eCommerce start-up company in East Africa focused on women’s health and personal care, is looking for a dynamic, innovative and result-orientated individual to fill in the following position in Nairobi:
HEALTH CONTENT SPECIALIST
The Health Content Specialist will work closely with the Kenya health lead to create content for various channels (e.g. social media, blogs, newsletter) and co-develop and execute a health content calendar with the marketing team.
The incumbent will be responsible for leading in-person and virtual health education sessions for partner organizations (e.g. institutions or schools) on menstrual hygiene management, sexual and reproductive health, and other relevant topics.
The specialist will also support in the management of the health digital tools on the platform (e.g. community forum and contraceptive selection tool) and in raising awareness about the tools.
- Ensure that all pharmaceutical products listed on the platform are listed in line with internal guidelines
- Ensure information shared on Kasha’s platform on health products is in line with regulations in Kenya and Rwanda
- Manage the community forum and monitor the contraceptive selection tool
- Research and provide recommendations on ways to improve the health digital tools
- Raise awareness on the digital tools
- Coordinate and lead in-person and virtual health education sessions for partner organizations
- Make recommendations of activities that can be planned for key international campaign days for the company
- Develop training materials on pharmaceutical products and health services available on the platform and conduct training for staff members (e.g., call center agents)
- Review and summarize the performance of health content posts on social media, Kasha’s blog, and newsletter
- Make recommendations on ways to improve health content and establish Kasha as a go-to-company for information on women’s health
Key Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Health, Biology, Nursing
- 2-5 years in a role related to health education
- Excellent listener and communicator in written and verbal form
- Proven experience in conducting health education sessions
- Has an interest in technology and health information
- Experience working with multiple teams and coordinating activities
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com stating the subject heading ‘HEALTH CONTENT SPECIALIST’ by 5th February 2021 clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
The position is filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.