Our client, Kasha Technologies Ltd (kasha.co), an exciting and fast-growing eCommerce start-up company in East Africa focused on women’s health and personal care, is looking for a dynamic, innovative and result-orientated individual to fill in the following position in Nairobi:
The Health Researcher will be responsible for conducting qualitative and quantitative research with a focus on health topics.
The health researcher will work closely with the Senior Grant Manager to lead research activities for grant projects and produce reports for donors and other key stakeholders.
They will also be responsible for ensuring that all research activities are conducted in line with existing regulations in Kenya.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience working as a researcher with a focus on health as well as putting together reports and presenting them to large audiences.
- Lead all research activities within the company’s grant portfolio.
- Be the liaison for local and international research partners
- Seek authorization and approval for research activities
- Obtain certificates needed to conduct research activities
- Develop guidelines to facilitate health research activities within Kasha
- For each grant, review the learning questions and develop systems and methodologies with various teams to ensure the collection of information and data needed to address the questions.
- Write reports on research activities and learning questions for donors.
- Work closely with the CEO to develop a template for the company’s annual impact report, compile data and information, and produce the report.
- Research and recommend a template for an annual impact report.
- Develop systems and methodologies needed for the collection of data for the impact report.
- Ensure all research and impact reports are delivered on time and in case of delays alert the Senior Grant Manager as well as CEO.
Key Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-5 years in a role related to research
- Excellent listener and communicator in written and verbal form
- Proven experience conducting research activities and writing reports
- Experience with data analysis & monitoring and evaluation
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the subject heading ‘HEALTH RESEARCHER’ by 5th February 2021 clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
The position is filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.