Our client, Kasha Technologies Ltd (kasha.co), an exciting and fast-growing eCommerce start-up company in East Africa focused on women’s health and personal care, is looking for a dynamic, innovative and result-orientated individual to fill in the following position in Nairobi:
IT SUPPORT ENGINEER
Reporting to the Data Warehouse & Business Information Systems Manager, the IT Support Engineer will be responsible for assisting staff in using all forms of IT systems in Kasha, and ensuring efficient support, troubleshooting and maintenance of Kasha systems, computer, printers and the scanners, while getting involved in solution design, end user training and kasha system and process documentations.
- Manage Kasha Service Desk and ensure clean service desk, well triaged tickets and SLAs are met.
- Ensure security processes are adhered to, such as user access matrix.
- To provide support for Kasha systems and other associated software.
- Primary contact for call centre, supply chain and ecommerce support in Kenya.
- Maintain Tradegecko printer application.
- Provide Electronic Billing machine support.
- Assisting in configuration, maintenance and deployment of laptop and desktop systems.
- Install, configure, and maintain all computer hardware, SDC, printers and scanners.
- Write and maintain system and process documentation.
- Liaise with external support suppliers to resolve issues as required such as tax machine issues.
- Provide telephone, email and face to face support for Kasha employees.
- Primary contact for IT Support in Kasha Kenya.
Key Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in IT or related field.
- At least two (2) years’ experience in the same filed.
- Has grown a strong network within the business community across the country,
- Has knowledge of connectel (connectel.io)
- Has knowledge of Quickbooks ecommerce (formerly known as tradegecko).
- Has a working knowledge of Laravel is an added advantage
- Has a working knowledge of version control (github).
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the subject heading ‘IT SUPPORT ENGINEER’ by 18th January 2021 clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
The position is filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.