Job Vacancy: Warehouse Casuals
Starting date: Immediately
Who are we?
Kilimall is Kenya’s largest online shopping mall.
It was launched in July 2014 with the mission of becoming No.1 E-commerce platform in Africa, and has sites strategically distributed in the three countries namely: Kenya, Uganda and Nigeria.
Kilimall serves a retail-customer base that continues to grow exponentially, offering products that span various categories designed to ensure optimum levels of convenience and customer satisfaction with the retail process; order delivery-tracking, dedicated customer service support and many other premium services.
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following roles based in Nairobi.
WAREHOUSE CASUAL OPEN POSITIONS
1. INBOUND OFFICER
1. Receiving and unloading trucks and checking in merchandise
2. Inbound receiving activities to include the accurate and complete receipt of goods and returned product, quality inspections, put away, and completed documentation
3. Production activities to ensure accuracy, completeness, and quality of production assemblies; complete all documentation
4. Perform necessary inventory transactions needed in warehouse and leads cycle counting
2. PICKING OFFICER
1. Efficiently picking customer orders
2. Locating products using technology provided in the warehouse
3. Planning and monitoring product storage
4. Keeping records of completed orders
5. Retrieving orders according to size, colour, quantity, and quality requirements
3. STOCK TAKE OFFICER
1. Tracking of inventory – stock outs, overstocking, dead stock
2. Discover stock issues – damaged products, missing orders, poor control or theft
3. Recording the stock that is actually on the shelf
4. Noting that figure next to what your system says should be there
5. Dealing with stock discrepancies
4. SECURITY OFFICER
1. Securing premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment-CCTV; inspecting the warehouse, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
2. Preventing losses and damages by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
3. Searching employees when getting in and out of the warehouse premises.
4. Protecting the company’s assets relative to theft, assault, fire and other safety issues
5. Responding to emergencies to provide necessary assistance to employees and customers
1. Cleaning designated facility areas
2. Performing various cleaning actions such as dusting,mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc
3. Perform and track routine inspection and maintenance activities
4. Notifying management in case there is a need for repair and interventions
5. Stocking and maintaining supply rooms
6. Following all health and safety regulations
6. ADMINSTRATION ASSISTANT
1. Assist with the overall maintenance of the organization and its offices as well as maintain office equipment and supplies.
2. Maintain good filing systems for smooth data retrieving.
3. Review procurement requests, initiate and carry out procurement procedures.
4. Manage stock & inventory of materials and equipment, distributing as requested, keeping a clear record of the same.
5. Input and maintain records which include but not limited to Invoices, Delivery Notes, Statements and allocate each to various departments for final Project costing.
6. Receives, issue receipts, and deposits all cheque collected from external and internal clients.
WHO ARE YOU?
Required skills and Competencies:
- Minimum of a Diploma certificate in any related course. Relevant experience in any related field as specified above
- Vast knowledge in E-commerce Business
- Be a strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Be able to work well and meet strict deadlines and targets with minimum supervision
- Have a good working knowledge of MS Office applications with strong report writing skills
- Have excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Preferable candidates to be from Mlolongo, Athi River or Kitengela area.
HOW TO APPLY
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements?
Apply by sending an email with your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by 21st January 2021.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the email subject.
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.