A law firm based in Nairobi is seeking to recruit a competent individual to fill in the position of a Litigation Associate.
The Associate will be expected to handle a variety of complex legal matters and ensure the department discharges its function as per expected service standards.
- Developing client relationships and actively building on experiences that support the client needs;
- Preparation of quality legal pleadings in line with client’s instructions and within the set timelines as well as observing and managing the processes;
- Research on diverse range of assigned issues, documents and case history to ensure accuracy of advice and procedures;
- Keep current on national requirements regarding the law and communicate issues and new statutory developments with the rest of the team
- Ensure safe custody of the firms’ instruments and documents such as documents and suit papers and ensure confidentiality and privacy of all legal data of the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law from a recognized university
- Post graduate Diploma from Kenya School of Law Advocate of the High Court of Kenya & possess a current practicing license and/or has applied for 2021 practicing license
- 1 years post admission handling litigation matters
- A track record of high performance and delivering on complex cases.
- A letter of good standing from Law Society of Kenya will be an added advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills Personal drive to deliver results within tight deadlines
Individuals who meet the minimum requirements should send their applications with detailed CV to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org before 15th January 2021