Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage dynamic individuals for the Manufacturing Supervisor (Spare Parts) position for one of our clients.
We are looking for applicants who have worked in a manufacturing company.
- Supervise Weekly MRP runs from Spares Clerk.
- Analyse the MRP report to get the spares requirement and discuss this with the Engineering/Production Manager for approval.
- Getting quotations from the supplier for spare parts.
- Escalate to the Engineering/Production Manager if the quotes delay past two days.
- Have the quotations approved by the Engineering/Production Manager for PO creation.
- Follow up with PO creator in BAT Kenya PLC for PO raising, approval and sending to the supplier.
- Follow up with supplier for timelines in delivery and report in the weekly Engineering/Production meeting
- Receive the stocks in the store as per stipulated receiving procedure – Both user and security have to confirm the spares physically.
- Receive the stocks in the store as per stipulated receiving procedure – Both user and security have to confirm the spares physically and sign off against their respective stamps.
- Arrange the stocks in the correct bins and label the bins accordingly. Check to confirm balances in SAP.
How to Apply
Send your updated CV to email@example.com by 8th January 2020.
Clearly indicate the job title.