Our client, a boutique finance & strategy advisory firm is looking for a Marketing Associate to execute the firm’s marketing strategies.
- Develop and execute a marketing and communication strategy in line with overall firm’s strategy.
- Responsible for creating & implementing the firm’s marketing, communications and public relations activities and materials including publications, media relations, client acquisition etc.
- Coordinate market research studies and analyze their findings.
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities, trade shows, seminars, forums and other events
- Work closely with the revenue team in supporting their efforts through advertising, promotional activities and other marketing initiatives.
- Provide timely, accurate and relevant information to staff and the public through different marketing avenues available to the firm.
- Participate in product development, pricing and develop and support strategies for new product offering.
- Develop & implement digital strategy, monitor following and drive lead generation to support brand and revenue generation.
⇒ Bachelors Degree in marketing, business or related field
⇒ At least 5 Years experience in fast paced marketing environment
⇒ Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs.
⇒ Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
⇒ Drive, energy and results oriented with a commitment to deliver excellence.
⇒ Track record of success and value addition in previous roles.
⇒ Ability to work under minimum supervision prioritizes work and meet tight deadlines.
⇒ Energetic, enthusiastic, hands-on, independent, with the ability to take initiative.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are driven and looking to bring your exceptional skills and ideas, kindly send your application to email@example.com before 22nd January 2021 @ 5pm
Kindly include the job title in your application’s heading.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.