Job Title: Marketing & Communications Officer (Professional Services)
Location: Nairobi (WFH / Remote)
Job Summary: Ideal candidate will have a knack for communicating and a flair for strategizing and implementing marketing campaigns. Will be required to contribute to existing marketing, branding and advertising plans, while assisting with the development of fresh initiatives in line with the company’s goals.
- Manage and develop marketing campaigns.
- Develop and execute marketing programs to promote the company’s brand.
- Research and analyze data to identify and define audiences.
- Organize and distribute financial and statistical information.
- Reporting on trends and statistics across all digital media platforms.
- Coordinate the design of promotional material and distribute in online and offline channels
- Advertise company and products/services on various media
- Perform lead generation.
- Develop and track budgets.
- Coordinate marketing copy for company website
- Craft and send regular newsletters with company updates
- Track ROI for marketing campaigns
- Monitor corporate website and social media pages and address clients’ queries
- Network with industry experts and potential clients to drive brand awareness
- Gather customer feedback to inform sales and management team
- Leverage customer insight data to refine brand management.
- Ensure brand communication for areas of responsibility are consistent with the company and brand positioning.
- Help promote uniformity and consistency of brand.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations
- Extensive experience in a wide range of Marketing functions such as communications, digital marketing, advertising, branding, and social media.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns
- Familiarity with B2B advertising campaigns
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind
- Data-driven thinking and an affinity for numbers
- Outstanding communication skills
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
- Hands-on experience with web content management tools, like WordPress
- Proficiency in MS Office/Google Workspace
- Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics
- Experience with marketing campaigns on social media
Compensation: Competitive remuneration, airtime/internet allowance + medical cover (upon successful probation)
Deadline: Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 5th February 2021
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however, only suitable candidates will be contacted to continue the application process.