Job Title: Marketing Manager
The Manager – Marketing will lead our client’s company’s efforts in developing and executing robust brand and category plans for its brands with a key bias towards consumer and market needs, costs and effective execution in a manner that ensures that the company meets set performance objectives on an on-going basis and business operations remain & exceeds its Sales and Profitability targets.
- Develop brand & category architecture that builds its own identity, purpose, values and clearly defines the TG
- Develop annual marketing/communication plans by brand/category supporting the brand purpose to meet consumer needs and communicates to the right TG thru the right medium.
- Based on Annual plans, activities and spend defined thru the calendar, develop Brand Profit & Loss to recognise ROIs. Each Activity should have tangible KPIs for monitoring, evaluating and measuring the success thru sales growth and ROIs by activity.
- Be part of the NPD team and lead the creative development (packaging design, communication) all within the Brand Architecture and develop the launch and post launch plans including budgets and activity trackers
- Be responsible for the company’s Website management, social & digital community management and other platforms as and when they are signed on.
- Work closely with the company’s appointed marketing agency for the development of brand/category strategy, creatives and roll out of campaigns in line with the respective architecture.
- Use best efforts to negotiate the best deals for the company for media buying, OOH and BTL for all advertising and public facing communications including print, digital and video assets.
- Steer market research & intelligence gathering including competitor activity monitoring and tracking and analyse trends on consumer, trade and media research data to ensure optimal strategic direction and cost optimization
- Present monthly performance reports on Marketing activities and Intelligence Reports to management and Board
- Be involved in recruitment of Marketing staff and lead the performance reviews and appraisals for the staff as per company policies
- Conduct training sessions to continuously develop Sales & Marketing staff and Ensure full productivity of every member of the Team
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes and providing additional sales support
- Responsible for Regulatory and Statutory in as far as marketing activities and activations are concerned, in liaison with HR & Admin Department.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Cognizant of media planning, buying and monitoring
- Understanding of packaging and printing methodologies
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
- Ability to manage and track marketing budgets and spends
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Established press and media contacts
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years working experience in an FMCG Company or Marketing Agency (creative or comms dept)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns.
- Experience in handling market research and consumer insighting projects
- Proven experience of strategy development and implementation
- Proven leadership skills
To apply for this position, kindly send in your CV with the subject line “MARKETING MANAGER” to email@example.com by 10th January, 2021.