Math Teacher (Upper)
Location: Buru Buru, Nairobi
A private education provider that exists to nurture globally competitive students through unique programs and valuable experiences, is recruiting a Math Teacher to join their school.
Job Purpose: Responsible for delivering lessons that develop students’ theoretical and applied mathematical skills.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and present lessons to facilitate students’ understanding and application of mathematical concepts.
- Prepare and distribute learning material such as notes, assignments, and quizzes.
- Source the resources and supplies needed for lessons.
- Ensure that the classroom remains safe and conducive to learning.
- Grade assignments and quizzes in a timely manner.
- Invigilate quizzes and final examinations.
- Document and report on students’ progress.
Key Skills and Competencies
- Degree in Education with a specialization in Mathematics.
- Proven experience as a Math Teacher.
- TSC registered.
- A thorough understanding of best practices in teaching.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized, flexible disposition.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
Deadline: Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 29th January 2021
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however, only suitable candidates will be contacted to continue the application process.