Job Title: Pharmacist
Maua Methodist Hospital (MMH) is a national institution of the Methodist Church in Kenya which was established in 1928 by the British Methodist Missionaries in obedience to the great commission of Christ.
From that humble modest start the hospital has grown to a regional Referral and Teaching Hospital in Meru County.
MMH is also a hub for community health and development services.
As a provider of quality and compassionate health care, we recognize that a team of people with great character, compassion and excellent skills are our most valuable resource.
To strengthen our team, we are seeking to hire for a pharmacist position.
Qualifications, Experience, Competencies and Personal Attributes Required:
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
2. Registered with the pharmacy and poisons board
3. Poses a valid private practicing license
4. Must have ability to handle divisional budgets, resources, processes, projects and relationships.
5. Should have thorough knowledge of the pharmaceutical sector as well as knowledge of regulatory requirements affecting the pharmaceutical sector.
6. Must be able to function effectively both as a team player and a team leader
7. Must have a strategic leadership skill with ability to build strategic relationships.
8. Should have ability to drive change in a team.
9. Should have high level of problem solving skills and decision making abilities.
10. Must demonstrate high degree of honesty and integrity in personal conduct and handling of job responsibilities
11. Should be result oriented with ability to deliver desired outcome.
12. Should have effective people management and conflict resolution skills
13. Committed Christians with evidence of maturity in faith
If you possess the above, we are looking for you;
Send an application letter and curriculum vitae (CV) only to the Human Resources Manager via email@example.com on or before 1st February 2021 and fill an auto-replied online application form. If you do not receive the auto reply, check your spam/junk mail.
Please note, due to high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For further details regarding the position please visit our website: www.methodisthospitalmaua.org