Job Vacancy: Sales Manager
Job Summary: Our client is a credit-only Micro-Finance institution in Nairobi that offers quick-fix loans.
They are looking for a Sales Manager.
The main responsibility of this position is to lead a team to meet set sales targets by recruiting new customers.
- Responsible for sales of the company’s products and services
- Develop and implement sales plans to ensure that the set goals and targets have been achieved
- Assist in developing the sales objectives, policies, and budgets
- Locate or propose potential business deals by identifying and contacting potential partners
- Lead a team to recruit new clients
- Provide training, coaching, development, and motivation of the sales team
- Lead the sales teams’ performance management
- Prepare and submit timely daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales reports
- Responsible for record keeping for all the sales funnel.
- A Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Business related course
- Excellent knowledge in Sales and Marketing, credit risk management, credit lending
- Relevant experience in the banking sector will be an added advantage
- Clear understanding of Micro-Finance banking industry is an added advantage
- Good interpersonal & communication skills with excellent customer service
- A team player with the drive to improve performance
- Assertive, optimistic, tenacious and persuasive
- Must demonstrate strong work ethics
- Self-aware, self-driven and able to work with minimum supervision
- At least 5 years of work experience
Salary – Kes 75,000.00 gross retainer salary
Interested candidates should apply to Fanisi HR Solutions by filling the attached google form https://forms.gle/XGfv96Rm9Kf7z5Vc9 by end of day Friday 8th January 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.