Job Vacancy: Sales Executive
Job Summary: Our Client is one of the leading Microfinance Bank in Kenya; they are looking for a Sales Executive that will be responsible for business development through marketing and recruiting of customers, processing and disbursement of loans and ensure timely collection of the same to ensure a healthy portfolio and a happy and satisfied customer base.
Key Result Areas
- Responsible for Sales and Marketing of Banks products and services
- Facilitate recruitment and registration of clients in existing and new groups
- Ensure that all clients contribute weekly savings and repay their loans on time
- Responsible to evaluate clients’ businesses and determine whether they are worth the amount applied for
- Responsible for client evaluations and loan processing.
- Responsible for maintaining a quality asset portfolio as per the Banks requirements
- Responsible for preparation and submissions of timely daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports as per the Banks’ requirements to the respective Office Holders.
- Responsible for recording, verifying and assessing the chattels offered for loans with assistance of the Branch Manager
- Ensure follow-up of defaulters and collection of arrears
- Responsible for record keeping for all clients e.g. savings, loan status etc.
- Ensure client retention through excellent customer service
Qualifications and Competencies:
- An undergraduate Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Business related courses from a recognized
- Knowledge in Sales and Marketing, credit risk management, credit lending, as well as relevant experience in the Banking sector will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in computers is mandatory.
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial statements
- Clear understanding of the Microfinance banking industry is an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills with excellent customer service.
- A team player with the drive to improve performance.
- Persuasive with strong recognition skills,
- Self-driven and possess the ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to work independently under minimum supervision.
How to Apply
Qualified and Interested applicants should send their detailed CV, indicating their current and expected salaries to email@example.com not later than 5.pm 27th January, 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
“Our client embraces equal opportunity for all”