Job Title: New Product Development Executive
Purpose of the Job (Brief): Responsible for championing New products development, usage and penetration while ensuring a positive experience for products.
Expected Key results & activities – JD
1. Execute IMT & Loans and saving as per cascaded strategic direction
- Designated spoc for IMT & loans &savings services (including Card and any other relevant products’ as assigned from time to time) development for the growth of Money customer base in Kenya.
- Keep abreast with current and emerging trends in the industry proactively researching and investigating products and services suitable for the local market,
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, technical operations, business development, finance and other divisions to determine competitiveness of the services and to innovate them
- Working closely with compliance and technical teams to ensure product is within given regulation and respective USSD is at 100% up time for use by customers
2. Coordinate effective operational support of cross functional business Operations
- Track and monitor performance of shared services sections to ensure merchant issues are resolved within given SLAs with internal functions
- Proactively gain feedback from market to ensure innovation of new products/services or improvement in the experience on the platform
3. Support to drive positive commercial results and financial returns for merchant products
- Monitor performance of service to identify key trends that can be used to drive improved performance and results
4. Team and stakeholder engagement
- Provide required performance and operations reports as input to the money weekly, monthly report, including roadmaps and performance against target dates.
- Build relationships with key industry vendors to gain feedback on how to improve current product/service
- Provide day-to-day coaching to sales and support teams on the products; and contact quarterly performance reviews.
- Guide designated team leads in overall process of product execution
5. Drive & execute developed products and delivery to market
- Working closely with key stakeholders to understand business requirements and expectations, coordinate with relevant internal functions for the product features, product concepts documentation, development, integration, quality assurance, testing and launch.
- Work together with IT to configure and deliver the Services on Money systems,
- Ensure services meet Customer requirements and are within given deadlines, with the required 3rd line support for after sales service
- Coordinate cross functional internal and external user acceptance tests for new enhancements and attain sign off for the same.
- Liaise with marketing to develop and implement a company-wide go to market plan, working with all departments to execute.
Must have: Bachelor’s Degree in I.T/ Marketing/ Finance/Business /Commerce or Equivalent
1-3 years’ relevant experience in a support role within a financial service, having being exposed to all disciplines. – Mobile Money product experience preferred
How to Apply
Send your updated CV to email@example.com by 8th January 2020.
Clearly indicate “New Product Development Executive” as the job title.