Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is Kenya’s first and largest countrywide, fully-integrated private healthcare system, registered in October 2015 and born out of the Oasis Group Practice model of health services provision to harmonize the various companies & facilities existing across the country under the Oasis umbrella.
We currently have facilities in the following counties: Kisii, Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Uasin-Gishu, Kitui, Nairobi, Kakamega and Bungoma.
We are seeking to recruit for the below positions.
Job Title: Pharmaceutical Technologist
Job Type: Full Time
General Description: Reporting to the Administrator, the successful candidate will help in running the day to day operations of the Pharmacy in line with the professional practice, regulations and laws of the land. To provide comprehensive pharmaceutical service to patients and other customers as requested.
Duties and Responsibilities shall include but not limited to:
- Prepare medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders; detecting therapeutic incompatibilities.
- Dispense medications by compounding, packaging, and labelling pharmaceuticals.
- Control medications by monitoring drug therapies; advising interventions.
- Provide pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counselling patients on drug therapies.
- Develop hospital staff’s pharmacological knowledge by participating in clinical programs; training pharmacy staff, interns, and nurses.
- Protect patients and technicians by adhering to infection-control protocols
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized institution
- At least 2 years of experience
- Registration and licensed with the Pharmacy and Poison Board.
- Minimum of one year relevant experience
- Customer friendly.
- Ability to multitask
- Transparent and honest
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title on the email Subject.
- We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
- Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
- Indicate your salary expectation in your application.
- Applications to reach us before close of business 29th January 2021.
“Oasis Healthcare group is an equal opportunity employer”